Our centre’s philosophy is based on the idea of respect. Respect for children, their families and the team members of our centres. This respect is conveyed in every action and decision made in regards to the running of the centre. We provide an early childhood education centre that is driven by the needs of our clients – that is our children and their families. Our centre is a place where children are seen as capable and competent, where each child is seen as unique and their individual backgrounds are not only respected but embraced and included in our curriculum. Our centre provides a standard of care that embraces the culture of all families that utilise our centre and the communities in which our centre exist. We support our team in providing the highest quality, child-driven curricula in a facility that is undergoing continual improvements. We provide a supportive team environment to facilitate the delivery of quality care. We do this by listening to and being responsive to our team’s requirements and balancing these against the needs of our clients, staff and licensee.
- Provide a healthy, safe, enjoyable and responsive environment where children feel secure and comfortable.
- Respect, accept and appreciate each child that promote physical, social, emotional, cognitive and language development.
- Provide programs based on individual observations made of each child, taking into account their strengths, weaknesses, interests, special needs, socio-cultural background and religion.
- Encourage each child’s independence, autonomy and self-discipline.
- Maintain an environment free of racial or sexual bias, stereotype or prejudice.
- Provide regular information for parents and carers and encourage their questions, opinions and involvement in all aspects of the centre.
- Provide regular opportunities for staff to enhance their knowledge through professional development.